Sunday, July 8, 2012

la segunda semana

Well friends, another week has gone by. This one is much less exciting to report about. I haven´t really been up to much besides hanging out with friends and eating lots of good food. No day trips or anything like that. This week we´ll probably be out and about a bit more, and then Steve and his group come on Friday, so the next week will be super busy.

Everything is pretty much the same. Still hot. Still eating delicious food. We play lots of Phase 10, Cribbage and Yahtzee. I visit with Liza pretty much daily. Anaiah is such an active and fun baby!

One of my college roommates, Jhanna, and her husband Ryan just had their baby Harper this morning. I´m so excited for them and I can´t wait to meet her!

This week I´m hoping to get out to see my godson, Emilio, and to go make a bunch of copies of papers that I´ll need to do the visa paperwork for Jorge. Other than that, I am really enjoying just relaxing and being in each other´s company! Hope you all have a great week!

xoxo
Jackie

No comments: